- Our contract with you
- Please read these Terms carefully and make sure that you understand them before placing an Order. These Terms will apply to any Order we accept from you.
- We may change the Terms from time to time and it is the current version which will apply to each Order when you place it. We will notify you of changes to the Terms by email.
- Placing an Order
- Please ensure that you check the details of your Order before submitting it as we will not be liable to you for any errors you make. For example, please check carefully that you correctly identify each Item. If you think that you may have made a mistake, please contact us and we will confirm any changes to your Order by email.
- We will assign a job number to each Order and inform you of it when we accept the Order. Please quote the order number in all subsequent contact with us.
- If for any reason we are unable fulfil your Order, We will let you know by email or by a phone call.
- Changes to your Order
- You may make a change to an Order at any time before the collection time set out in our email acceptance of your Order by telephoning our Customer Care Helpline number.
- With your consent and at our discretion, we may make a change to your Order as an alternative to cancelling it.
- Cancelling your Order
- You have the following limited rights to cancel an Order.
- You may cancel your Order in the following circumstances:
- At any time up to two hours before the collection time set out in our email acceptance of your Order via the App.
- At any time before the collection time set out in Our email acceptance of your Order by telephoning our Customer Care Helpline number
- After we have collected your Item(s) if we are affected by an Event outside Our Control by telephoning our Customer Care Helpline.
- You acknowledge that once an Item has been collected from you we have begun to provide the Services to you and that any rights of cancellation you may have under the Consumer law or regulations will be lost.
- Our rights to cancel your Order
- We may cancel your Order and the contract between you and Us in the following circumstances:
- As a result of an Event outside Our Control.
- If you fail to make Items available for collection.
- If we consider that any Item does not correspond with the Order, is damaged, has no information about its content or cleaning instructions, or does not fall within those Items which we accept.
- If we cancel your Order we will contact you by phone or email and where we have already started work on your Order, We will not charge you anything and you will not have to make any payment to us.
- We will arrange to redeliver the Item(s) to you at the original redelivery time or as soon as reasonably possible.
- Collection and redelivery
- We will use reasonable endeavours to collect and re- deliver Items at the times specified in the Order but we cannot guarantee to do so. We will use reasonable endeavours to communicate any delay to you by phone or email.
- We are not obliged to attempt redelivery more than twice. If you are not available to accept redelivery a second time, Items will be returned to our Service Provider and you will be notified accordingly by phone or email. Subsequent redelivery will be at your expense.
- Service standards
- We will provide the Services with reasonable care and skill in accordance with good industry standards.
- We will not be liable for any delay or non-performance of our Services where you have failed to provide accurate information in your Order, for example if an address is incomplete or inaccurate, or if you fail to accept redelivery of Items in accordance with an order.
- We may contact you by phone or email if we consider any Items submitted to us to be at an increased risk of damage
- If there is any problem with the Services:
- please contact our customer helpline number as detailed on the App and tell us as soon as reasonably possible.
- Complaints should be notified to us within 24 hours of redelivery of any Item if you believe that we are in breach of our obligations under these terms.
- As a consumer, you have statutory rights if our services are not carried out with reasonable skill and care, or if the materials used are faulty or not as described.
- Price and payment
- The price of the Services will be set out in our price list as set out in the App or at and will be the price in force at the time you place your order. Our prices may change at any time, but price changes will not affect orders that we have accepted
- Payment is due when we have completed the services, i.e., on redelivery of your Items(s). We accept full cash on delivery or we will take payment from the debit or credit card, details of which were supplied on your order.
- Information about how to contact us
- If you have any questions or any complaints, please contact us. You can contact us at 600 541008 / 050 9366690 or by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Damaged Items
If our repair specialist concludes that the items in question were damaged due to 'normal wear and tear', then we are not responsible for the damage.
the following conditions considered to be 'normal wear and tear':
- Slight shrinkage from repeated laundering
- Slight fading from repeated laundering
- Thinning of fabric from repeated laundering
- Small rips or tears from repeated laundering
- Color discoloration due to deodorant, perfumes or colognes
- Delicate Clothing Items
While we take every precaution to ensure that your items are handled and cleaned properly, we ask that you take note of the cleaning instructions on all items of clothing before submitting them to us for cleaning. It is ultimately the customer's responsibility to:
A) Ensure that any item submitted to Royal Express Laundry can safely be cleaned as per the manufacturer's washing instructions affixed on the clothing label.
B) Specify those washing instructions to Royal Express Laundry through the 'Special Instructions' portion of the app
If an item is damaged by Royal Express Laundry during the cleaning process due to the customer's complete or partial neglect of the manufacturer's washing instructions and/or failure to relay those instructions to us through 'Special Instructions', then we are not responsible for any damage as a result.
Additionally if Royal Express Laundry adheres to all instructions left in the 'Special Instructions' field but damage still occurs, we will not be held responsible for the damage to the item.
- Lost Items
If items are missing from your order, we will do our best to find your items by checking with our facility. We recommend that you check your laundry or dry cleaning order as soon as possible for any missing items.
All missing items are required to be reported within 24 hours of delivery.
- Misdelivered Items
In the event your receive an item that is not yours please report the misdelivered item right away so that we can schedule a pick up and get it back to it's rightful owner.
In the event that this happens we ask that you promptly e-mail email@example.com and indicate that you have received misdelivered items along with a description of the items to assist us in quickly identifying to whom the items belong.
- Compensation Rule & Policy:
Risk in the Items shall remain with you at all times.
We will insure each Item up to a maximum of:
- where the Item is being dry-cleaned by us under the Services, 10 times the charge for the dry-cleaning of such Item as detailed in the Order; and
- where the item is being Laundry or Pressing by us under the Services, ten times the charge for a wash and fold bag as detailed in our price list.
We do not offer additional compensation and insurance to that provided in above, and it is your sole responsibility to insure your Items over and above the cover provided pursuant to risk and insurance.
- General Rules & Policies:
- As part of our quality assurance policy, your garments will be inspected thoroughly before and after cleaning and you shall be notified about the damage or defect over the phone if need be.
- Garments not collected within 30 days will be discarded without reference to the customer
- Separate charges for any special treatment like spot cleaning, bleaching, coloring will be determined after inspection of the garment
- Some garments cannot be processed due to the risk of damage during cleaning procedure including beaded designs, leather fabric, color bleeding, weak design, and etc. which will be returned to the customers without cleaning
- The Royal Express Laundry shall not be liable for the damages beyond our control
- Any damage or defect found after cleaning shall be notified to the customer within 24 hours
- Please check the pockets of your garments thoroughly before giving to the Pickup staff as the Royal Express Laundry will not be liable for the valuables left in the pockets
- Damaged garments will be returned to the customers without cleaning
- Defective garments may be processed upon the written consent of the customer
- The following is a list of circumstances in which we cannot take responsibility for the damage of, nor are we able to compensate you for any damage to the item:
- Hand-wash only garments as specified by the manufacturer's instructions
- Items in which damage is noted or spotted more than 24 hours after the date of delivery.
- Terms for using Royal Express Website & Application
To use our website (www.royalexpresslaundry.ae) and our Application you have to register and sign up with Royal Express laundry by providing your accurate personal details. Against your successful registration we will provide you with a valid username and password to access to the services provided by us.
- You agree following terms for accessing Royal Express Laundry website and Application and services.
- You agree information provided to register with Royal is accurate and complete
- Your will be responsible to download correct version and compatible app for your devise.
- You will use this Website and Application for accessing our services only, will not resell or share the details with any third party.
- You will not authorize other persons to use your account
- You will not assign or otherwise transfer your account to any other person or legal entity
- You will not use an account that is subject to any rights of a person other than you without appropriate authorization
- You will not use the Service, Website, or Application for unlawful purposes, including sending or storing any unlawful material or for fraudulent purposes
- You will not use the Service, Website, or Application to cause nuisance, annoyance or inconvenience
- You will not try to harm the Service, Website, or Application in any way whatsoever
- You will keep your login credentials secure and safe.
- You will comply with all applicable law from your home nation, the country, state and/or city in which you are present while using the Application, Website, or Service
- Royal Express reserves the complete to terminate account, if any violation of the terms are found